Friday, August 21, 2009

The Secret of being always happy

Lippity-lippity, hippity-hoppity down the road, a monkey was found dancing on the streets. A poor dog watches him doing everyday and feels so depressed at his fete. He wished, if he could be as happy as the monkey.

One day, he approached the monkey and asked if there is any reason of being always happy. The monkey replied, you are seeing me everyday dancing on the streets and you thought I do not have any sorrows. But my dear friend, I am doing this all for my master who has trained me to dance. By dancing on the streets.

I am earning money for him and in return he feeds me and gives shelter. I am a slave and have no reason for being happy. At least you are free and master of your own will.

This story is taken from Short Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment